What To Expect At Your First Appiontment
You will receive individualized attention and care. Your therapist will actively listen to you and the problems you are experiencing will be acknowledged. Your therapist will work with you to create a plan for resolution including thorough treatment recommendations. Our clients report a feeling of relief and see a path to resolution after the first appointment. Our therapists will work to establish a connection with you and leave you feeling free of any judgement.
Due to COVID-19, our office staff is working remotely. So, you will need to submit your forms online ahead of time.
- Download And Complete Our New Patient Forms Prior To Your First Appointment.
- Please Remember To Bring Your ID, Insurance Card, & Method Of Payment With You To Your First Appointment.
Option One: (Printer Required) Please print our forms, fill them out, and mail them to us at the following address: 359 Peevy Street, Buford, GA 30518. Please note, that we must RECEIVE your forms prior to your appointment in order to see you.
Option Two: (Printer Required) Please print your forms, fill them out, and scan them back in using your printer OR take clear photos of the forms, and email them to your therapist. Therapists’ email addresses can be found on the forms.
Option Three: Recommended (No Printer Required) Fill out the forms online with DocHub, a free website widely used to sign and edit forms. Instruction below.
- Save our forms to your computer
- Go to dochub.com
- Sign in or sign up
- Once you are logged in or you have created a free account, select the green rectangular box titled ‘NEW’ on the right hand side.
- Import the saved forms from your computer; they will automatically open after selected.
- Fill out the forms using the text boxes. Sign, when applicable.
- To circle, when applicable, select the ‘draw’ or ‘highlight’ tool to select your option.
- Once you have completed the forms, please email them to your therapist. Therapists’ email addresses can be found on the form.
Option Four: Open the forms with adobe acrobat, google docs, or any other application in which you prefer to use. Fill out the forms, and email the completed forms to your therapist.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We are trying our best to adapt to this new and difficult time, while still providing our existing clients with options to continue their treatment, and providing new clients with ways to seek treatment.
From Atlanta: Take I-85 North toward SR-400, Greenville. Continue North on I-85 N until the I-985 N split. Take exit 113 on the left to merge onto I-985 N toward Lanier Parkway, Gainesville. Continue on I-985 N. Take exit 4 onto US-23 South, SR-20 toward Buford, Cumming. Turn left onto Buford Drive toward US-23 South. Continue on Buford Drive. Turn right onto Buford Hwy. Turn left onto S Hill Street. Turn right onto Peevy Street. Your destination is on your right.
From Braselton: Take I-85 South toward Atlanta. Continue on I-85 South and take exit 120 onto Hamilton Mill Road. Turn right onto Hamilton Mill Road. Continue straight onto S Hill Street. Turn right onto Peevy Street. The destination is on your right.
From Gainesville: Take I-985 South towards Suwannee. Continue on I-985 S. Take exit 8 onto Lanier Islands Pkwy, SR-347 towards Lake Lanier. Turn right onto Lanier Islands Pkwy towards Lanier Islands. Turn left onto Gainesville Hwy. Turn right onto S Hill Street. Turn right onto Peevy Street. Your destination is on your right.
Our Address: 359 Peevy Street — Buford, Georgia 30518